1. I’ve lived all over Australia – Perth, Melbourne, even Ballarat, but I’m currently based in Brisbane.
2. I can work anywhere – the internet allows me to work with clients wherever I have a connection.
3. I’ve had some interesting jobs – at a dance music label, laser tag centre, pole dancing studio, museum…
4. I’m a certified health coach – on July 2 I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition!
5. I love Brussels sprouts – it’s true, and I honestly get excited about pretty much every vegetable. Except potato.
6. I’m a qualified personal trainer (almost) – once I complete my work placement hours, then that’s it!
7. I have five tattoos – including a koi fish, a pole dancer, and a reminder about the good things in life.
8. I’ve been writing this blog for almost six years – and my passion for health started even before that!
9. I’m something of a competitive cook – you name it, I’ll attempt it. I’ve even made a Turducken.
10. I love to make healthy meals and snacks – I’m working on a collection of a few easy recipes to share.
How many of those things did you know already? Tell me if you were surprised by any of them!
For the next 21 days I’m taking part in the Flourish Online 21 Day Blogging Challenge. I have no idea what’s in store but the idea is to just “show up and do the work”. I hope you enjoy what comes out of it! Please leave a comment if you drop in.