Health coaching for the ambitious and overworked
I’m so excited that you clicked on over here, you must be interested in finding out more about how to work with me! The good news is there are a few options available to you and new programs coming soon.
Here are some of the ways you can work with me right now:
:: 1:1 individualised coaching + support over 1, 3 or 6 months. Pay upfront or by instalments.
:: The Divine Debrief – affordable group coaching to let go of your week and enjoy your down time.
:: Virtual Assistance – events, marketing & administration support for solopreneurs + small business.
Scroll down to find out more…
A pleasurable healthy lifestyle IS possible.
Another year is almost over… what the f***?
Time flies so quickly, doesn’t it. Suddenly you’re finished Uni, there’s a house to save up for or pay off, there’s a job where the responsibilities are much more serious than that first job out of school, and there’s just something feeling a little bit different about the way you want to do things. It’s time to let go of the late night partying or drinking, but you just don’t know how to do anything else or, you’re a little scared that it won’t be as much fun. Taking charge of your health will just turn you into one of those boring people who post their green drinks on Instagram and never eat a pulled pork and slaw on brioche bun again, won’t it?
Not on my watch, baby.
WANT TO FEEL THE BEST YOU’VE EVER FELT?
There’s a pivotal moment in adulthood where you just stop feeling as good, you start craving something more from your downtime (or less, as it may be), and when there’s a lot on your metaphorical plate, what’s on your dinner plate actually starts to matter. Without our health, we have absolutely sweet FA.
I totally get it and I’m here to help. Let’s make the transition from young and reckless into real, vibrant, fun, adult who has it somewhat together without all of the boring stuff that seems obligatory (but it ain’t!). Let’s create something that really lights your fire and sets you on the course for greatness. If that is 5am yoga and raw foods, great. Or is it having the energy to kick arse at your day gig and then make it to F45 or dance class? Amazing. Just knowing what the hell to cook for yourself that doesn’t suck, leaves you feeling healthy and still able to have a few craft brews on the weekend plus still drop some coin in savings? Perfect.
We’re all on different journeys, and I am thrilled to be able to help you along on yours.
Let’s hang out for 3 months, with fortnightly Skype sessions and unlimited email support. I’ll find out what floats your boat, put together an completely tailored action plan for you, and help you with ideas and action items plus accountability to make sure that you get the results that you’re after.
Also included are plenty of recipes, resources and much more, depending on what is going to work for you.
1:1 personalised health coaching
12 weeks for just AUD $990 (or 3 x monthly payments of $350).
If you choose to invest in full upfront, you’ll receive $60 off, with my gratitude.
READY TO UP YOUR HEALTH GAME? BOOK YOUR FIRST SESSION NOW:
psst… ready to completely overhaul your life?
My Ultimate 6 month Transformation VIP package is now available, with extra strategy, support, and surprises to completely change your life… you won’t even recognise yourself!
There are very limited places available so I can make you my number one priority.
The Divine Debrief: Affordable group membership
WEEKLY TIME TO DECOMPRESS, GET SUPPORT, AND SHARE WINS (BYO WINE!)
It’s the end of the week, PHEW. Do you feel weighed-down and in need of a huge vent? Would you enjoy a safe space to unload, relax and reset? Make sure you’re not bombarding your friends or lover with all your stuff from work, and you can start your weekend calm and ready for fun…
I have something for you, and it’s BYO. The Divine Debrief.
Think a weekly wind-down, in a confidential environment, full of supportive like-minded women, and led by experienced coach Ceri (me!)
I hope you join us.
Over 12 years experience in hospitality, marketing and events, I’ve got you covered!
How we can work together:
- Administrative Assistance
- Events Coordination
- Marketing and PR
Just call me Girl Friday. Below is just a selection of the projects I’ve worked on so you get an idea of my background. Drop me a line for a personal conversation about your requirements, big or small, and I’d be happy to discuss a tailored solution that will meet your needs, including other suppliers where appropriate.
- Earth Events’ Soulpreneur Sessions: Earth Academy launch & Food Matters Live event assistant.
- Large technology retailer – Event coordination for consumer, business, and education events.
- Business in Heels women’s networking event management, sponsorship, promotion, hosting.
- ‘Sweet Meniscus’, 2014 – Anywhere Theatre festival promotions sponsorship, front of house management.
- Queensland Ballet studio season, 2014 – front of house assistance.
- Royal Queensland Wine Awards Dinner 2014, event marketing, corporate partnerships, social media.
- Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) 2014, event marketing, digital marketing, corporate partnerships, social media, promotions, and youth education programs.
- Lorna Jane Active Nation Day, 2013 group fitness event management.
- Brisbane Writer’s Festival, 2013 – assistant venue manager.
- ‘Love Doof’ – private wedding party event planning and catering.
- Design industry 2013 live conversation, podcast, and networking event management and promotion.
- Miss Pole Dance Victoria, Aerial showcase events – event marketing, sponsorship and promotions.
- Miss Burlesque Victoria, 2009 – backstage assistance for performers and hosts.
- ‘Fantasy’ 2008 student and instructor pole dancing performance showcase event assistance.
- University Orientation week 2007, mid-year, end of year, and club balls event assistance.
- Trade shows and expos including Good Food & Wine Show, Green Building Show, Home Show, FitX, Sexpo.
- Private and Corporate event planning, hosting, catering, bar service, character hosting, children’s parties.
- Event management, hosting, and promotion for various club nights, album/book/product launches.
Not sure if what you need is mentioned here? Just email me and ask – I’d be happy to have a chat!